Cast of Cinderchimera
by Alyson Metallium


Me: Hello everyone! This is my latest fic idea that came to me around 3 in the morning on a Saturday.

Xeros: I'm sure they wanted to know that.

Me: Hey, I'm just trying to warn them of the weirdness that's ahead. Ok, since this is a Cinderella/Slayers fic, it's time to introduce you to the characters!

All: Unenthusiastically Joy.

Me: Ahem. As the Narrator, we have yours truly; and, as the lovely Cinderchimera, we have none other than our own blue boy, Zelgadis Greywyrs!

Zel: I have a question. Why me, and why are you doing this story?

Me: That's two questions, and the answers are...because I can, got it?

Zel: ^%^#%$#$#@$^&%^%^&$^&.

Me: unruffled Nice vocab! looking around I do believe the air has a slight bluish tint to it! Congrats! On with the introductions! As Prince, or Princess Charming, we have Amelia Wil Tesla Saillune!

Amelia: waving Hi!

Me: As Amelia's father, we have her real father, the Crown Prince Philionel de Saillune, with his trusty advisor, Sylphiel!

Phil and Syl: Hey there, we're happy to be here! NOT!

Me: As the evil Step-mother, we have Xeros Metallium!

Xeros: I don't want to play a woman in your fics!

Me: Why not? I thought you liked to dress in drag.

Xeros: I do, but in your fics, I always seem to wind up in one of those whalebone corsets! I'm evil, but I'm not THAT evil! Besides, my figure is already perfect! You can't make it any more perfect!

Me: All right, all right. snaps fingers

Xeros: taking a very big breath of air, and sighing Ahhh, thanks! I do so enjoy breathing.

Me: rolls eyes As the wicked step sisters, or rather, step siblings, we have Filia and Valgarv!

Filia: What the ^&$^%$ are you doing making me evil?!?!

Val: *&%^%$$%#%##@%%^^%%@$#@$^%%$#$@^%^$%$@#!!!!!!!!!

Me: Tsk, tsk. You're just going to have to deal with it.

Val: &^%^%$!

Me: As the fairy sorceress, we have Lina Inverse!

Lina: in a bright pink, sickeningly sweet looking fairy costume complete with iridescent wings WHAT AM I DOING IN THIS?!?!

Me: You're a fairy.

Lina: I refuse to wear an outfit that looks like THIS!

Me: sigh Picky, picky, picky. snaps fingers, restoring Lina to her original costume, but keeping the wings

Lina: That's better.

Me: And as the assistant fairy sorcerer, we have Gourry Gabriev!

Gourry: in a similar outfit like Lina's previous one Wha wha WHA?!! I LOOK LIKE A GIRL!!!

Lina: snicker It suits you!

Gourry: That's not funny, Lina! Hey, when did you get wings and why do you have them?

Lina: hitting him on the head I'm a fairy sorceress! I'm supposed to have wings!

Gourry: sporting a large bump Owwww....

Me: Ok ok! To save further headaches, Gourry can wear his usual clothing, without that armor. Sheesh.

Gourry: in usual clothing, still with wings Hey, I have wings, too! spinning in circles trying to see his wings

Me: sweat drop Let's just get this story started.

Zel: still not happy So we can end it.

Xeros: Aw, but Zel, we're going to be related!

Zel: Not by blood, thank L-sama'.

Xeros: pout I thought you liked me.

Zel: folds his arms across his chest and snorts

Me: ALL RIGHT, ALREADY! PLACES! The story is about to start!

All: ...


Back

Forward